Apply to the Health Insurance Society if the name of the insured person or a dependent has changed or you want to add a new family member as a dependent due to marriage or other reason.

Change of name

Required documents:
  • Notification of Name Change (Correction) of Insured Person
Health insurance card
Deadline: Immediately after the name change
Applies to: Insured persons and dependents whose names have changed
Notes: Please notify the Human Resources Department of marriage, etc. by using the designated method. A Notification of Name Change will be sent along with the set of documents that must be returned.
For Voluntarily and Continuously Insured Persons, please directly call or send an email to the Health Insurance Society to make this request.

Adding a family member

A family member must be certified by the Health Insurance Society to become a dependent.

Family membership